Sushi-less

BLANKs (things that seem to have inexplicably never made it to Japan)

Random Events (things that made me go "WHAT?")

Fusses (self-explanatory)


Monday 31 January 2011

Random Event Of The Day 1

I've decided to change the 3 things down the side and make them into main posts. If you like reading just these then I will tag them as either blank, randomevent or fuss and you can click on the tag thing to the right to search just those...I am getting good at this blog malarkey. However, saying that, I don't know what to do with all the old ones so they are staying like that for now and I am gonna number these starting from 1.

Random Event Of The Day 1 :

A cardboard box left outside of the supermarket with two tiny black dogs in it (freezing cold) and a raw carrot. ??

No comments:

Post a Comment