Sushi-less

BLANKs (things that seem to have inexplicably never made it to Japan)

Random Events (things that made me go "WHAT?")

Fusses (self-explanatory)


Monday 16 May 2011

Random Event Of The Day 10

I've just watched a 5-minute news report on TV about two old people who got sick after drinking what they thought was oolong tea but was actually pesticide, followed by a man in a suit telling us that the colour, smell and taste of pesticide is different to that of tea, so checking should help us make the decision...maybe my level of Japanese has made me misunderstand something and this might actually be some huge new story that is going to come back and bite me on my backside, but surely in a country still half in ruins from one of the biggest earthquakes in history with a broken nuclear power plant has something more important to report about? If you're interested, pesticide is white not brown, it smells horrible, not nice and tastes of poison not tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment